Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

119

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Lama kot tak post. Sebelum tu. Sorry. Nyottel is no longer living in this world but she still lives in my heart? Suppose so. So, I'll be writing the stories in here. Nice to meet you. I'm Meekin. The owner of this blog and the cats in the house.

So, yeah. I wasn't there went it happened  *to be continued* What this? The news of Nyottel left me and the rest of us. I was in campus for the first time. I was having orientation with my faculty for the first time.

*the previous chapter**cough*
So, yeah. What I heard since I wasn't there went it is happen...
That night, I can't answer any call cause I set my phone into silent mode. As soon as I reached my room, I saw a miscall from my father. And of course call Abah back. And blablabla... Bad news came to me. No wonder, I wasn't really in the mood for faculty's orientation. According to them, Nyottel got hit by a car. My bro drove the car. I was not mad to him cause it was dark and Nyottel quite mixed with the colour at night. Nyotel too, loved outdoors, even during pregnancy. I can still remember, my bro and I had to made a hole (ceiling) to get her out of there with her carrying babies in the tummy. And at last, she came out from there by herself at the other end, which we do not know. Nyottel, thanks for being an awesome cat to me even you're just a domestic cat I saw in front of my neighbour's house. You're too awesome with a lot of abilities that pretty rare I see for a  cat. Even human these days are the worst (most of them).

♥ Nyottel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment