Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

80

Assalamualaikum~


Stuck on the ceiling (roof), yesterday. I'm a super momma!

Wait, I'm too excited to tell the story, miaowww~

____________________________________________

The story was like this...

I dunno what had happened to me lately, maybe due to the pregnancy -___- GOD, mandul me cepaaat -____- I've become a cat who loves lompat-lompat on the roof. So, this one day, like I had mentioned above..., I was stuck! My abdomen was too big to pass through a hole from the roof. Ekin and Kamil do not know what to do, and they did made a new hole (ragu-ragu diorang time ni nak buat lubang baru sebab kena pecahkan something dulu) in order to get me out from there.. Well, actually, there was another way, but they did not knew it, except me... the CAT who traveled all the roof top.. ehehe.

And YES it hurt so much to get out from that HOLE, too narrow for me .__.

Not like in this picture, though..
.
CikB hilang.....
Dini dah mati. hmm ...

p/s : Sorry for any grammar mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment