Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

81


Assalamualaikum~


Who is this, Dini?

Dini is a newcomer kitty cat. They called Dini as Kecik before. I was not that close with her because to me she was a stranger. She came to my owners by herself this one day. By herself. Though, she still young. Crossing the road~ and yes she was a stray kitty cat like me. They, my owners, saw her and another black kitty cat earlier before she came to us, oh and Dini had the same colour as Atan, by the roadside. They could not take them since they were in hurry to somewhere. I dunno. Now, she's gone for forever. I dunno why. She was so thin, refused to eat or drink...

Hmm, and Goby was the first one befriend with her. Thanks my son :) At least, Dini's life isn't lonely anymore at that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment