Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

103

Assalamualaikum~


Before we go through Mok Yeh's life. I, would like to tell a story regarding my kiddos birth. As you can see, I told the story of my latest kiddos but the previous one remain untold. It is unfair as a mother of so many kiddos. heeh~

Atan, Lembu, Tina and Gobres (30th December 2010) (day)

It is all happened in the morning around 8 am. That time, before Alex went to his office, he a baby was almost born (yellow in colour). So, he immediately, put me in a box outside of the house. Those box was specially for Miki, the one who is not allowed to live in the house. Alex went home for lunch. He discovered all my babies and me already clean and told her daughter, Ekin about it. Ekin saw us. She quickly hold one of my baby and went inside. I was like !@#~$%^&*()_+`-= but this is heard by her "meow, meoooow, meow, meow, .." Then, she put my baby in a room (Mamat's and Kamil's). When I brought back my baby to the previous place, I saw her hold the box and put the baby I brought into the box. Again, ~!@#$%^&*()_-=`. Then, to the same room. She put aside the box and me and she was trying to find something. She saw a plastic box filled with unnecessary stuffs. She unpacked and clean it. Bayangkan, ada spanar dalam tu. Therefore, my babies and I were removed from the box to a new box. A few days later, they put us into a bigger box, oh yay <3 They couldn't figure out which of them is the oldest nor youngest. But this is how the flow the expected, starts with Atan (yellow came out first and he is bigger than Tina), Lembu (bigger than Tina), Tina (because Gobres deserves to be the youngest) and finally Gobres (spoil cat and the loudest).

Anjang, Impul and Endek (23rd July 2011) (night)

Ekin did not know the whole story due to she wasn't around. She had a camp, school academic stuff whatsoever. All she knew that, it was born on night 23rd July 2011. According to Farah, even she did not know what happened, what she knew was, my daughters were born in the almari. Almari, high standard cat to bersalin there? :) So, they, again, did not know oldest nor youngest. This is what they predicted. Anjang (because she has a firm face like an older sister), Impul (because Endek deserves to be the last?) and Endek (she has all the characteristics of Gobres, spoil cat and the loudest)

That's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment