Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

125

Hi gais. Long time no see. It's me Meekin. I am sorry I am quite busy with life these days and I do. To those (ada ke? Poyo gila and bajet gila ada yg baca blog aku) who followed me with my cat story, I am sorry for not able to share the story. I will be sharing what I promise to especially the story of Gobres, a beloved cat I love so much.

So, this post will be about promoting an event I join as a committee. Please bare with me. I am trying to let people know from different media which I know people might not be blogging these days. Oh well. I am trying whatever I can. Before that, I want to excite you gais (do read it as guys 😛) with pictures first, then I tell you further details ah?



As you gais can see above, it is an event about our strays. We are committed to let the society know about the strays. Yes, the society is us, you and me. I am giving myself a chance to break my introvert style to join and be part of the movement for a better world. No more ignorant can we? And even you can do the same! How much do you know? How much do you care? It is a place for us to guide you to understand the strays.

The event is for all. A parent that wants to show part of humanity their child can be. A friend that want to learn their friend obsessiveness towards strays. Even, a group of friends that is having a reunion. We welcome everibadeh! (Okay please pardon me with the spelling 😝) We even have an adoption drive that will rise your adrenaline. Have you heard adopt don't shop tagline? Need a friend with fur to accompany you in the house? Or room? Or life? The best part is, it is free to enter. Except no pets are allowed for now. I know some pet owners are excited but calm down, let us do things step by step.

The details you need to mark on the calendar. Do the same to your beloved one. Kikikiki...

Date: 13th May 2017
Venue: DTAMS, UKM Bangi
Time: 9.00am - 6.00pm
FB: Life Of Strays 👍

Bring everyone. Spread the news to everybody. Please. Thank you. Do like our FB to have the latest update we store for you. Don't forget to let us know you are going too! By clicking "Going" with this link: Click here.

Okay, that is for now. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment